It’s taken me a while, but I finally have the time to thank Mary Pamela for nominating me for this wonderful award!
It really took me by surprise to get this award, and I am so grateful for the time that Mary Pamela has spent reading my blog and including me in her awards circle 🙂
Now it’s time for me to pass on the love to some people whose blogs I love and admire, so here’s what I have to do:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
My nominees (in no particular order):
- Myrachael Creates
- Weights and Bakes
- Nurse Healer Blog
- Lucky Sketch
- Fleeting Muse
- King of States
- Who Shrank My Pants
- The Balanced Momby
- Mogul Moms
- Whispers in the Ear
- Thoughts by an Old Hippie Curmudgeon
- Reassured Words
Seven facts about me:
- I am simultaneously like an 11-year old boy and a 63-year old grandmother on the inside.
- I love Japanese culture.
- I will always eat with you.
- I love the way Little Lady’s breath smells (I’m sorry, I’m a Mom, we’re weird like that).
- I wore Snoopy sunglasses all the way through my freshman year of college.
- I’m allergic to cats and dogs.
- I wish I were bilingual.
That’s all for now! Thank you again to Mary Pamela for nominating me and to my nominees for being so inspiring and writing so awesomely!